|OM SRI CHAKRA FOUNDATION:
1. To organize devotional programs.
2 .Temple construction.
3. To establish and run old aged and orphanages homes and also provide food and clothing.
B. Relief to Poor and the Needy
1. To establish, promote, maintain, assist finance, to the old people and by implementing new schemes for livelihood and also support for the people during natural and social calamities and for the up liftment of poor.
C. Education and Training
1. To run vedic schools
2. To provide education facilities for the poor people and those who lack financial assistance for the education .
3. To maintain all infrastructure facilities for the schools and colleges.
4. Collection of vedic and devotional books at our library.
1. to establish and maintain goshala for preserving cows,calves .
2.help them by improving their economic condition by creating subsidiary income through diary activity
3.to conduct veterinary camps health camps for cows suffering from disesases.
E. Medical Relief
1. To setup Dispensaries, clinics and hospital, medical centre to provide necessary medical aid for the people in the community, with a focus on the poor.
F. CULTURAL ACTIVITIES
H No. 34-36 Rd Number 3, Vivekanandapuram Colony, Sainikpuri, Secunderabad, Telangana 500094 Secunderabad – 500094, Ranga Reddy District, Andhra Pradesh. INDIA. Email:-email@example.com
Online Donations for temple construction are accepted. Trust bank details as follows:
Account Name: OM SRI CHAKRA CHARITABLE TRUST
Name: OM SRI CHAKRA FOUNDATION
PAYTM ID :- OM SRI CHAKRA FOUNDATION
our mission is to protect Hindu culture against all different cultures in the world , and create awareness through our activities by motivating and giving moral support to those who are in need. We provide protection and care to needy and deprived people in the society with special focus in rural communities.
To support national plans and policies , health , and make positive steps for the encouragement of women empowerment . support global vision and also do collaborations with corporate associates and psu’s . To raise public awareness in the living conditions of children in poverty in India.